Looking for a live stream of the Utah Jazz vs. Los Angeles Clippers Game 2 matchup on Tuesday night? There are a number of ways to watch, whether or not you have a cable subscription.
The game is scheduled to tip at 10:30 p.m. ET and will be broadcast on TNT. If you can’t get to a TV, here’s a complete roundup of the available live stream options:
Users without a cable subscription can watch TNT via Sling TV, an online streaming service that provides access to select channels for a monthly fee. Here’s how to sign up for a free 7-day trial:
1) Click here to go to the Sling website
2) Click on “Watch Now 7 Days Free”
3) Create an account
4) Select the channel package or packages you want. Both of the base packages (Sling Orange and Sling Blue) include TNT
5) Enter your payment information. Sling Orange costs $20 per month, and Sling Blue costs $25 per month, but if you cancel your subscription within seven days of signing up, you will not be charged
6) Download the app for your computer to start watching
Another option if you don’t have a cable or satellite subscription is TNT Overtime. This option allows you to watch “enhanced coverage” of the game, which essentially means you can watch camera angles that are different from the regular TNT broadcast. It’s not ideal, but it doesn’t require verifying a cable subscription.